The LMD-120A Digital Indicator is a very rugged instrument suitable for heavy-duty and hazardous applications. It displays pressure, temperature, or any other variable proportional to the loop powered 4-20 mA input.
The 3-3/8 inch diameter housing is sealed and spray-proof for indoor or outdoor applications.
With field-adjustability, no external power required and CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D approval this meter has it all.
- 3 1/2 - or 4 1/2 - digit LCD
- 4-20 mA current loop-powered indicator
- Standard SAE gasketed and spray-proof case fits panels with 3 3/8 inch openings
- High noise immunity; no power line or supply connections
- Liquid crystal display (LCD); no outdoor fadeout; 0.4 in. high digits
- Ease of calibration; field-adjustable to any readout range by integral multiturn zero and
span potentiometers, decimal point switches, and fifth-digit fixed zero switch
- Bipolar display; positive and negative readouts
- Rugged and reliable
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D approved
- 2 year warranty
|Input Signal: 4 to 20 mA.
Display: 3½ digits (1 digit resolution) or 4½ digits
(10-digit resolution), bipolar. The display can be
extended to 4½ digits by entering a fixed zero in the
least significant digit position via a user-selectable
Span and Zero Adjust: 25-turn potentio-meters
permit adjustment of the display to any desired span
from 100 up to 2000 units and for any required initial
reading from –1000 to +1000. (4 mA input for initial
reading; 20 mA input for maximum indication.)
Typical calibrations: 0 to +1999, –500 to +500,
+800 to +1000, etc. The fifth digit (dummy zero) can
be turned on for readouts up to +19990.
Loop Burden: Less than 2 volts, i.e. 100 Ω at 20
Environment Temperature: 0ºF to +165ºF
(–18ºC to +74ºC).
Weight: l lb, maximum (0.454 kg)
Approvals: CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D approved
LMD-120D 1/8 DIN Loop Powered Digital Indicator
The LMD-120D is a very rugged instrument suitable for heavy-duty and hazardous applications. It displays pressure, temperature, or any other variable proportional to the 4-20 mA or 10-50mA input. A Loop-lowered
indicator that is easy to use. No AC or DC required. Powered from the signal loop current.
Input signal is 4-20 or 10-50 mA,
jumper selectable. 1/8-DIN housing. The LMD-120D Digital Indicator 1/8 DIN housing is rugged, sealed, and spray-proof for indoor or outdoor applications.
Field- adjustable. CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D approved.
- 4-20 or 10-50mA current loop-powered indicator
- 3 1/2 - or 4 1/2 -digit LCD
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D approved
- High noise immunity due to no power line or supply connections.
- Specially designed bracket eases installation of the 1/8-DIN housing in panels of varying thicknesses
- Liquid crystal display; no outdoor fadeout. Large 0.4 inch digits
- Easy to calibrate. Field-adjustable to readout range by integral multi-turn zero and span potentiometers. Decimal point
and fifth-digit rotary switch.
- Bipolar display: positive and negative
- 1/8 DIN size
- 2 year warranty
|Input Signal: 4–20 mA or 10–50 mA,
Loop Burden: 2 volts maximum, i.e. 100 Ω
at 20 mA.
Display: 3½ digits standard; 4½ digits
withfixed zero at right-most digit. Selectable
Span and zero adjust: 25-turn potentiometers
permit span adjustment from 100
up to 2000 units, and zero adjustment from –
1000 up to +1000 units.
Accuracy: 0.1% linearity, 0.5% stability over
the environmental range.
Weight: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg).
|Temperature: (Storage and Operation) –
15ºF to +165ºF (–26ºC to +74ºC).
Vibration: MIL STD 810C, method 514.2,
curve P, procedure V, and MIL STD 202F,
method 201A (10–55 Hz, continuous
displacement of 0.06 inches peak-to-peak).
Humidity: ISA standard S71.01 class C 1 (–
25ºC to +55ºC with 5% to 100% R.H., noncondensing).
Dust: MIL STD 810C, method 510.1,
procedure 1, steps 1, 4, 5, 6 (1750 ft./min;
0.3g/ft3 density; 176 metersaverageparticle
Housing: Sealed, spray-proof; complies with
NEMA standard 250, types 4, 12, 13.
Constructed of impact resistant 10%