The Dynalco DPM-105 Universal Digital Panel Meter displays speed, temperature, rate, or virtually any variable type, in corresponding engineering units. 01 mA input only. Replaces analog panel meters for greater accuracy, readability, and reliability. Use as readout for Dynalco speed and temperature transmitters, and as a remote tachometer.
Accepts a 0-1 mA signal proportional to pressure, temperature, or any other variable.
3-3/8 inch diameter housing is rugged, sealed, and spray- proof for indoor and outdoor applications.
Field-adjustable. DC-powered (8-40 Vdc). For low temperature operation, an optional LCD heater strip is available at additional cost.
- Rugged: No meter movement; all solid-state. Standard SAE case fits panels
with 3-3/8" openings
- Sealed: Resistant to sour gas and moisture that attack springs in an analog
- Large 0.4" High Digits: Liquid Crystal Display, 1-digit resolution. Display
contrast increases with increasing ambient light. Ideal for outdoor
- Universal, Field-Adjustable: Adjustable readout ranges from zero to
1999, with integral multi-turn span potentiometer
- Auto Zero: Readout is “0000” at zero input with power applied. The unit can be calibrated from 0 to any display range up
to 1999. The meter indicates negative only when the signal goes negative. Positive and negative read-outs follow the polarity of the input signal
- Third Party Approvals: (Intrinsic Safety) CSA: Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D, rated 8–40 Vdc, 10 mA maximum.
Meets standards for intrinsic safety, when connected to CSA certified Zener barrier devices per Dynalco drawing B8008843
- ABS: Certificate No. 92-QE-10237-X
- ABS & CSA approval
- 2 year warranty