Turbocharge Your Production Line With Exergen Adjustable IRt/c Technology!
Adjustable IRt/c's allow for the user to calibrate the IRt/c's to match a thermocouple in whatever temperature range they desire. The range adjustment screw is adjusted to calibrate for temperature range of interest and material properties (emissivity). Models for non-metals (HiE) and metals (LoE) are available.
Applications Where Adjustable IRt/c's Are Typically Used
• Oven control
• Molten metals
• Small objects
• High temperature
• Low and varying emissivities
Exergen Adjustable IRt/c Infrared Temperature Sensors
• User calibrated to match user specific t/c output and temperature range
• Provides choice of optimized temperature ranges
• Available in range of FOV
• Includes focused models to view targets through tight openings
• Choice in emissivity range to match target material
• Conventional t/c output signals available (J, K, R/S, etc.)
- See page 14