Wire-Wound Rubber Heaters (220ºC) from Minco Products
We are MINCO's largest stocking distributor, we have wire-wound heaters IN STOCK!
|These wire-wound rubber heaters have a wire element instead of foil. They are more economical in larger sizes, but are thicker and have reduced watt densities.
- Easy to install
- Uniform heating to 220ºC (428ºF)
- lengths to 70" (1.8m)
- Economical in large sizes
- Withstand repeated flexing
- Mount to flat or curved surfaces
- TÜV and UL component recognition marking are standard
- 2.5, 5, 10, 15 watts/in2 at 120 or 240 VAC
- Lower leakage current due to capacitive coupling (may be important for large heaters used in medical applications)
- View our complete MINCO stock list here.